sumac diaz, m.d.
University of Michigan 1996
University of Michigan Medical School 1999
Riverside Family Practice/Obstetrics-Gynecology Residency Program Family Practice 2003 Obstetrics-Gynecology 2004
- Assistant Clinical Professor, Department of Family Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
- Complete Care for Women, 2007-
Enjoys running and spending time with family.
Nancy MacConnachie, Ph.D.
Davidson College, Davidson, N.C., B.A., 1979 (Magna Cum Laude, Phi Beta Kappa)
University of Virginia, Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology, 1980
Franciscan Children’s Hospital, Boston, MA. 1986
Virginia Treatment Center for Children, Richmond, Va. 1989
- Associate Clinical Professor, Department of Family Medicine, Virginia Commonwealth University School of Medicine
- Private Practice in Clinical Psychology, The Westwood Group, since 1990, specializing in Child and Family Therapy.
- Consultant to the Behavioral Medicine Curriculum of the VCU School of Medicine since 1990.
- Consultant to New Dominion School, Dillwyn, Virginia since 2003.
Enjoys reading, volleyball, travel. I enjoy spending time with my family.
Rachael Monroe, M.D., Stephen Reinhardt, M.D., Christa McQuate, M.D., Kara Foster-Weiss, M.D.
These four physicians from Midlothian Medical Care Family Practice rotate weekly to precept in our clinic. They are all past graduates of this residency. This allows for residents to get multiple perspectives on outpatient family medicine from physicians in the community